Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS for Helfa Gelf /Art Trail
The terms and conditions set out below apply to the provision to you by the Helfa Gelf Cyf. (HGC) (company number 7773981, whose registered office is at 16 Trinity Square, Llandudno LL18 1EA) for your annual membership of Helfa Gelf/Art Trail.
By completing and submitting the online form for HGC membership (“Application Form”) you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. The one-off fee charged by HGC entitles you to annual membership of Helfa Gelf/Art Trail from 16th April 2018 – 16th April 2019.
2. By completing the Application Form you are agreeing to comply with these terms and conditions.
3. In order to purchase your membership you must be an individual artist or group of artists with a suitable space (“studio”) that can be opened to members of the public. It is your responsibility to ascertain suitability of venue before application, though we are happy to give guidance should you require it.
4. By purchasing your membership you are agreeing to open your chosen venue on the dates you give us on application. If you are unexpectedly unable to be at your studio on a date publicised as open, please ensure you organise someone else to be there instead of you.
5. The dates and information on your on-line application are final. This does not apply to changes to your purchased webpage as this is adaptable all year.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure the venue you give us on application will definitely be available for the event on the dates the individual or group of individuals designates at time of application.
7. Although formal opening times are 11.00 am – 5.00 pm, in 2017 unusually some studios have stated slightly different times. It is your responsibility to ensure your venue can comply with your stated opening times.
8. If you are opening in the evening (7-9pm) in a venue other than your own, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are able to do so before submitting application data.
9. It is your responsibility to ensure that your venue is safe for visits from the general public and to minimise risk following the guidelines we give you (available on-line at www.helfagelf.co.uk).
10. HGC expects all studios to fill in a risk assessment using the guidelines we give you (available on-line at www.helfagelf.co.uk). We are happy to assist you with this. The risk assessment for each studio needs to be clearly displayed, when studio is open to the public. Responsibility for filling in the risk assessment lies with each studio. Failure to display or correctly fill in the risk assessment will mean that your studio is not covered by HGC insurance.
11. The membership fee is non-refundable once paid, should you be unable to take part, regardless of reason.
12. In the event that you fail to comply with these terms and conditions or any rules and regulations of HGC currently in force, HGC shall be entitled to cancel your membership. You shall not be entitled to a refund in the event that your membership is cancelled.
13. HGC expects you to fill in all relevant feedback paperwork and return it either electronically or by post.
14. All Helfa Gelf member artists who produce their own publicity materials to market their studios for Helfa Gelf and related activities, shall adhere to HGC branding and Logos policy, and use templates provided, as required by our funders, Arts Council Wales. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of membership.
15. All Helfa Gelf artists who produce their own publicity materials to market their studios and related activities, shall adhere to the HGC bi-lingual policy of producing all publicity materials in both English and Welsh as required by our funders, Arts Council Wales. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of membership.
16. HGC reserves the right to cancel the membership of any artist whose behavior towards volunteers or staff of the organisation is deemed unacceptable by a majority of the management committee.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order for you to receive regular updates from HGC or information from your cluster, we will be using the application contact information you provided. This is so we can ensure you are getting the best out of your membership. In order to fulfil target related funding objectives, information recorded on this form will be held by HGC for monitoring purposes.
HGC are committed to protecting your privacy when you are using its online services.
We will make sure that we comply with our legal requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you have any questions about your personal information, or how we use this information, please contact us through our website at www.helfagelf.co.uk.